• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ufc 123

Swan

rmpage won rounds 1 and 2.....he pressed both rounds, and scored a takedown in 2. yes round 3 was for machida, but not by much....he couldnt do anything on the ground, even in full mount, and anytime he landed anything rampage countered. good call by the judges. rematch will be nice....

also, anyone else think ufc needs to change it up a bit? even if its not a title fight, imo if the main event is good enough to be mainevent for a 45$ ppv, then why not have it 5 rounds?!

rmpage won rounds 1 and 2.....he pressed both rounds, and scored a takedown in 2. yes round 3 was for machida, but not by much....he couldnt do anything on the ground, even in full mount, and anytime he landed anything rampage countered. good call by the judges. rematch will be nice....

also, anyone else think ufc needs to change it up a bit? even if its not a title fight, imo if the main event is good enough to be mainevent for a 45$ ppv, then why not have it 5 rounds?!

Yea I would have to agree with this. Main events should be 5 rounds. Im glade I dont pay 45 for each fight LOL. That would suck...

Wow you are one of those people that keep UFC going. Do you do a pool with friends or you just pay it yourself?

Usually do a pool but last night I was tired so the wife and I just watched it. She is a Hughes & Machida fan and I had a BJ (not Penn) bet with her for both fights. Last night was good for me.

Archived