• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

According to www.panthers.com........

DR_DIGH

With as many veterans as we let go this year, it will take more than two years for us to be a contender in the NFC South much less the NFL. I'm not sure of the "quality" of men you are referring to.

I'd say only an idiot would think it would take more than two years for this team to be competitive again..

Or perhaps just someone who hasn't been following the NFL very long..

Let's send them a strongly worded letter. No "!" though, that's too mean.

Isn't criticizing another's opinion behind a fake name more lame than what you suggest?

As for JR, we know this is part of the plan--we could stay mediocre or do something to become great. Why does rebuilding at such a critical time disturb people. Look at the bright side--the results of this miserable season. We will be some $30 million below the cap, have the top pick in the draft (possibly), and our young players will come of age when others are having to rebuild.

That is how you dispute an opinion--with concrete reasons, not smartass sarcasm. Perhaps it is less effective in building a shallow self-esteem, but it shows intelligence, something your response lacks.

I'd say only an idiot would think it would take more than two years for this team to be competitive again..

Or perhaps just someone who hasn't been following the NFL very long..

While I appreciate being called an idiot, I won't retaliate behind a keyboard. Keep your name calling to yourself because it's not welcome here.

Isn't criticizing another's opinion behind a fake name more lame than what you suggest?

As for JR, we know this is part of the plan--we could stay mediocre or do something to become great. Why does rebuilding at such a critical time disturb people. Look at the bright side--the results of this miserable season. We will be some $30 million below the cap, have the top pick in the draft (possibly), and our young players will come of age when others are having to rebuild.

That is how you dispute an opinion--with concrete reasons, not smartass sarcasm. Perhaps it is less effective in building a shallow self-esteem, but it shows intelligence, something your response lacks.

Nice.

• 5 weeks later...

Archived