• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ok Atlanta Falcons

Dpantherman

he made some good points...

If you're referring to Skippy Clueless, I linked ESPN first Take where he blasts the Falcons. It is wierd when he starts to rant about the Falcons and HFA, almost like Atlanta is ruining his NFL season.

IMO, the Falcons get alot of hate because we are making the talking heads look foolish, with our winning.

http://www.4shared.com/video/zC8-vO8-/First_Take_11-29-10.html

If you're referring to Skippy Clueless, I linked ESPN first Take where he blasts the Falcons. It is wierd when he starts to rant about the Falcons and HFA, almost like Atlanta is ruining his NFL season.

IMO, the Falcons get alot of hate because we are making the talking heads look foolish, with our winning.

http://www.4shared.com/video/zC8-vO8-/First_Take_11-29-10.html

Same for the Bears, so far every week it's a new excuse to why they won: Wade Phillips a bad HC, The Packers had too many penalties, The Bills are winless ,Childress has lost his team, The dolphins 3rd string qb was playing , pooty field conditions and Eagles were missing their starting CB. I think they are upset because guys like Skippy Clueless and the rest of the talking heads picked the Bears to fight it out with Detroit for the basemant this season. The Falcons are legit, screw all those bitter butt hurt "experts". I think they are a little upset that the falcons have stolen their little darling Saints thunder this season even though the saints are playing well right now. Michael Lombardi has to be the worst when it comes to sucking packer bunghole and hatin on the Bears despite their recent success this season....hmmmm wonder why?

Same for the Bears, so far every week it's a new excuse to why they won: Wade Phillips a bad HC, The Packers had too many penalties, The Bills are winless ,Childress has lost his team, The dolphins 3rd string qb was playing , pooty field conditions and Eagles were missing their starting CB. I think they are upset because guys like Skippy Clueless and the rest of the talking heads picked the Bears to fight it out with Detroit for the basemant this season. The Falcons are legit, screw all those bitter butt hurt "experts". I think they are a little upset that the falcons have stolen their little darling Saints thunder this season even though the saints are playing well right now. Michael Lombardi has to be the worst when it comes to sucking packer bunghole and hatin on the Bears despite their recent success this season....hmmmm wonder why?

Lombardi has been consistently hating on the Falcons, placing them around 7 or 8 in his Rankings.

Falcons are probably the most consistent team in the NFL. It's really rare that you can struggle to pick a handful of players that aren't performing. I mean Ryan has been unreal this season, talk about analysing draft picks in their third year. The guy is yet to throw a pick if he is blitzed or pressured, that's just damn impressive.

I reckon if they can stay healthy, they will be in with a strong shout for the NFC championship.

Archived