• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

Okay, I'm doing this just for you Chef17, I am NOT married but I do have a girl friend. Not married = Single. Have you ever filed taxes before? Best to you hombre.

If you have a GF you should not say your single,Thats disrespectful and I feel sorry for you GF !!! :beatdeadhorse5:

hey everyone

i'm a die hard panther fan i'm 19 and i really want to start posting some thoughts i've had but i don't feel like i can because of this post limit. I don't want to feel like i'm spamming either because that's all i really feel i'll do if i do get to 100

If you have a GF you should not say your single,Thats disrespectful and I feel sorry for you GF !!! :beatdeadhorse5:

Oh well, she have to live with it. I'll choose the single status until when or if I get married. I sleep alone in my bed (most of the time), I have no wedding band on my finger, I have money in my wallet....I am single.

Oh well, she have to live with it. I'll choose the single status until when or if I get married. I sleep alone in my bed (most of the time), I have no wedding band on my finger, I have money in my wallet....I am single.

Thats sad :(

hey everyone

i'm a die hard panther fan i'm 19 and i really want to start posting some thoughts i've had but i don't feel like i can because of this post limit. I don't want to feel like i'm spamming either because that's all i really feel i'll do if i do get to 100

100 posts isn't that many... contribute to some discussions and you'll get there in no time. :D

Thats sad :(

No, it's not sad at all, I spoil her. I've been told that many times by different people. She's a very good woman and one day we may wed but not just now. She has her own life and I have mine but we are a couple for now just both independent and like it that way.

Hawk, she's a beautiful woman, couldn't ask for more. Thanks for asking though. ;)

hey everyone

Post some Lovelies, should take no time.

Archived