• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Newbies post here

Hawk

Hi fellow Panthers fans, new poster here.

I've been a fan since 2003, when the Panthers made their run to the SB and I first started really following football beyond just casual watching as a kid. Anyway, I've been lurking on the huddle for about a year now and decided if I was going to waste time reading this site, I might as well register for it (not a bandwagon fan who just decided to register/start posting because of the team's recent success...ha).

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I've been a fan since 95 pretty much because I was a fan of the Hornets during the Zo, Mugsy, LJ, Curry, etc era. Moved to NC and lived in Fayetteville from 2002-2006, then Asheville from 2006-2007 before returning back to the DC metro area. 

Good to be here, first post.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everyone, I've been a fan since 95 pretty much because I was a fan of the Hornets during the Zo, Mugsy, LJ, Curry, etc era. Moved to NC and lived in Fayetteville from 2002-2006, then Asheville from 2006-2007 before returning back to the DC metro area. 

Good to be here, first post.

Are you a part of the DC Panthers Fan Club up there?  You better be....

• 2 weeks later...

Hello to all Huddlers!

I am Josh (or JJ) and have been reading this forum for awhile now and I am very excited to get to join the discussion!

I was a born charlotte native and naturally grew up around other Carolina fans, however, I've been a panther since I became a football fan as a kid back in 2002. I like to think of myself as a diehard Carolina fan, as I've proudly showed my support for the panthers, hornets, hurricanes, nc state wolf pack, and the Atlanta braves (yes, not actually a Carolina team).

My favorite panther moment was the infamous Steve Smith 2OT catch back in our Super Bowl year against the rams. I screamed the neighbors awake when it happened, and is one of my best childhood sports moments.

My favorite panther player of all time is Steve Smith, who I got to meet once back at the Wofford basketball camp 7 or 8 years ago.

As for the draft this year, I really like Brandin Cooks. I've watched a lot of film and he reminds me of Steve Smith a little bit. His explosiveness and ability to jump up and make the catch really stand out.

Anyways, thanks for taking the time to read and I hope to be just another good poster on the Huddle!

Hey guys, Im a 34 yrold Husband to an awesome wife, Dad to 2 amazing kids 2 and 9, and a HUGE Charlotte sports fan. I grew up in Mt Holly, so as a kid i regularly attend Hornets games, as well as Knights games. I love in Western NC now but still attend Panthers games as a PSL owner. I've been a fan from the very beginning and am passing my love for Charlotte sports to my kids. Go Panthers, Go Hornets, and GO HEELS!!

Archived