• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Edwards at QB? Don't hold your breath!

Brokenbad

Don't know why anybody would want to attempt to make him play QB when he hasn't been practicing that position in this scheme. While he does have ability, he'd never last back there at QB.

I know, something more for yall to argue about.

Baloney, he is one tough son of a gun. 60 minutes of AE equals a win. Would be great to really have something exciting going on on offense. Right now we have about as much offense on the defensive side.

is that on a croissant (sp?) or an actuall 6" sub?

I have been debating on whether or not to try thier breakfast out. I always seem to forget but for that price I might have to drag my ass down there and get one.

On a related note, has anyone else noticed that gas is getting f**king expensive again, what the f**k is up with that poo, damn speculators.

they have a sub and something on a english muffin, both are awesome

Yeah I go with the sub, but that's because it's a proven talent. Like Steve Smith.

Or, get it on a flatbread, it's new this year and isn't bad at all. Like David Gettis.

Still another option is to put the eggs and meat between two iPads. Because iPads are ridiculously not worth what they cost, and are expected to be what they can't. Like Armanti Edwards.

There. Now it all comes full circle.

Yeah I go with the sub, but that's because it's a proven talent. Like Steve Smith.

Or, get it on a flatbread, it's new this year and isn't bad at all. Like David Gettis.

Still another option is to put the eggs and meat between two iPads. Because iPads are ridiculously not worth what they cost, and are expected to be what they can't. Like Armanti Edwards.

There. Now it all comes full circle.

and yours is the world and everything in it, and, more importantly my son, you are a man.

Archived