• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What will Ron Meeks do

panthers1789

And that's all that really matters. The Panthers are still gonna be a zone blitzing team, which is not the horrible thing that people make it out to be. The Steelers are a zone blitzing team too, and it seems to be working fine for them, despite the fact that their HC came from the same Tampa 2 system that Meeks is coming from.

I'm sure Fox will want to tweak things just like every team does every year, and that he will be willing to listen to any ideas that Meeks may have about how to better utilize the players, but there won't be a major overhaul of the system.

Im just not sure how much input fox will have. This is JMO but if the D dose well I doubt Fox will want his hand in it at all. For the most part of the 7 years Trgo was given free rain on his D and did well with the bend but dont break. I am really ready for TC or just to know what kinda coverages we will run with Meeks. Just alot of ? going into this season but really they are not bad ones.

Archived