• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Like it or not, Clausen isnt the reason.

chknwing

y'all do realize that pretty much every passing play we have involves some sort of out route or corner route to the sideline, right?

I also realize when he scrambles to make the throw easier it's probably just going to be a lob out of bounds.

Lol on your Bradford comment though.

Jimmy panics at the first sign of pressure....he did it at ND and he is doing it here.

He rolls out to the right to get closer to the sideline.....makes that throw out of bounds that much easier.

If he throws it out of bounds from within the tackle box it's intentional grounding.

I'm sorry but clausen was supposed to be the most NFL ready QB in the draft this year. he has shown the exact opposite. I think we as fans have the right to expect more out of a player that was touted so highly in college and the draft. sure the O-line hasn't been worth a poo this year, but even when they are, he panics, rolls out and gets sacked. either that or he doesn't throw the ball to anyone because he's too much of a pussy. instead he just throws it to the checkdown to pad his stats.

I think he's the only QB taken in the draft this year who has started and not won a game yet, hell max hall did it and he was undrafted.

The defense has been shitty because they are fuging tired now and realize they are working twice as hard every week for nothing. hell, they should get at least half of the offense's paychecks, the offense certainly isn't earning it.

I agree that DT is a big need this offseason, but come the fug on people. we are dead last in offense this year, and having one that can actually move the ball and score points would do wonders for our run D just due to the fact that they won't be on the field for hours at a time. QB is the position that will help us the most in that department, and we don't have an active one that is worth two shits.

Archived