• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hit the gym this morning at 6am...

Hotsauce

If you want to keep it up you have to mix up your training because the body will go stale just as quick as the mind will.

After work I used to go 3-4 days a week to lift and the other days I would just run or work on flexibility. Pretty soon that got old. Then I started going at 7am (My company bought the gym that shares the parking lot so we all get free memberships and I just shower then walk across the lot of my office, it's really quite nice) because I stopped going after work and that was okay until my morning hunger sets in then I'm a grump.

That got stale so I found a martial arts training center and have been doing that ever since. I still lift weights and run but nothing compares to any form of MMA training, whether you focus on one or all different types. You can find some that are strictly for cardio or you can find some that are instrunctional and you will learn how to fight, either way they are great workouts. It also keeps the workouts from getting stale because there is so much to achieve and build up to.

On a side note, if anyone is in the SoCal area I will be fighting on Jan 8th in San Diego. I'd love to have some Huddlers there.

thats awesome, get someone to tape a youtube video of the fight!!

All of my fights have been on there. I'm 8-1 so far and have had some pretty sick fights. I don't want to post a link because I don't want you guys to realize I was Jimmy's backup QB in HS and that's why I think he sucks.:D I'll have some free tickets if anyone wants them and they will be good seats. There are three other guys on my team on the card that night as well so it should be exciting.

I'm lying!!!!!!11One

I know there are some San Diego guys on here so I was just offering it up to see if anyone wanted to see some free fights.

Edit: Plus I saw what happened to Fiz and knowing all you guys you will focus on my loss and I will never live it down. I got enough sh*t from my Dad and Girl that I don't need anymore from you guys :(

Archived