• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hit the gym this morning at 6am...

Hotsauce

im 42 and try to sweat some way, some how at least 3-4 times a week. I play hoops every other week during school and every week from spring to late summer. not to mention a super competitive church league for 10 wks.

now about to start rotating Sat's between hoops and soccer.

i would love to get up early and hit the gym but just can't do it. i focus on cardio more than anything else and need to up the lifting just a tad.

I get up too early as it is so I hit the gym at lunch. I'm lucky that my office is close. I'm 46 and either lift or run 4-5 days a week.

I figure the more I move now the better I'll be moving later when I'm old.

I get up too early as it is so I hit the gym at lunch. I'm lucky that my office is close. I'm 46 and either lift or run 4-5 days a week.

I figure the more I move now the better I'll be moving later when I'm old.

I wish I could do this. Not as easy for girls as it is for guys.

I wish I could do this. Not as easy for girls as it is for guys.

Bah, you sound like my gf. Girls can run just like guys do. Or drive to the gym. And you look better doing it. ;)

I'm 29 and go to the gym about 4 days/week. During the winter I usually dont work out in the morning, but in the spring/summer/fall I will run about 3 miles in the am.

Start off slow and don't kill yourself. If you don't you will be pretty sore and may not want to go back.

My wife likes to go @ 5pm after work daily. She has been pissed that I don't go with her. For me, when I get home from work, the last thing I want to do is workout. I am gonna try this morning thing out for a while. I am gonna do 3 days a week or whatever my schedule allows and see how it goes. Hopefully I will stick with it.

I have tried to also change my diet, I am trying to eat a lot of veggies. However, I still have an appetite for junk food, I need to kick it though!

Archived