• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ 2011 College Draft Prospects ~

HeatCheck

What big would you trade up to get?

Sullinger? I love him as a player but he's not a Center per se. He reminds me of DeJuan Blair. Has a center's game in a PF body.

Enes Kanter perferably that is if his Knees check out, if not stay put and see if Donatas Motiejunas falls to the 10th spot. I know both are risks, but I think Kanter has the skill set to dominate on the boards and in the low post.

Never seen Enes Kanter play. It would have been nice if the NCAA hadn't ruled him inelligble for Kentucky.

I know Sullinger is undersized and I am not saying I wouldn't take him because of that. I just wonder if our FO would be comfortable using him as a Center because I would be happy with a pick of Sullinger.

Also a fan of JaJuan Johnson as a center too. I hate drafting international players based off highlight films and reports. I like actually watching them, so I can't really comment on them other than I'm skeptical.

thats not jimmer, thats adam morrison with a new identity. and we all know how that draft pick worked out

The only thing he has in common with Morrison is that he is white and can nail three pointers like crazy. He is FAR more athletic and quick.

He is much more close to Redick than Morrison.

Ive seen BYU games and Jimmer play three times this year.

Each time he scored 39+. The man is the best shooter I have ever seen in college, even better than Redick imo. He reminds me alot of Ray Allen.

• 2 weeks later...

Kemba has been pretty efficient today (Big East Tourney vs. G'Town). Getting to the basket at will and finishing well. He also is doing well on the boards. Can't go wrong with him.

Edit Walker finished with 28 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists

Never seen Enes Kanter play. It would have been nice if the NCAA hadn't ruled him inelligble for Kentucky.

I know Sullinger is undersized and I am not saying I wouldn't take him because of that. I just wonder if our FO would be comfortable using him as a Center because I would be happy with a pick of Sullinger.

Also a fan of JaJuan Johnson as a center too. I hate drafting international players based off highlight films and reports. I like actually watching them, so I can't really comment on them other than I'm skeptical.

He's not your typically international player, he has some good size to him and has some good low post moves on the offensive end, he's a good rebounder and a decent shot blocker...

Well lets see here. The Bobcats don't have any amazing guys you can actually build a team around (especially considering the Bobcats want to go young or guys with 7 yrs of experience or less), but here are the guys we do have.

PG- Shaun Livingston (Years Experience: 5 years)

PG- D.J. Augustin (Years Experience: 2 years)

SG- Gerald Henderson (Years Experience: 1 year)

SG- Matt Carroll (Years Experience: 7 years)

PF- Dante Cunningham (Years Experience: 1 year)

PF- Boris Diaw (Years Experience: 7 years)

PF- Dominic McGuire (Years Experience: 3 years)

PF- Tyrus Thomas (Years Experience: 4 years)

PF- D.J. White (Years Experience: 2 years)

This leaves us with 9 players and we have 3 draft picks, if it was up to me I would go with these guys.

1st Round- SF- Derrick Williams, Arizona: Avgs- 18.1 ppg, 8.2 rpg, 1.1 apg.

Player Comparison: David West

Yeah like I said earlier in this thread Leonard plays exactly like Gerald Wallace. Very hard nosed. Still needs to develop an outside shot but doesn't that sound like Wallace.

But I don't see Derrick Williams as a David West type payer. He's not a 4. He's more of a face to basket type player. Yes West has a good midrange shot but Williams is much more athletic and can create of the dribble.

Archived