• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

~ 2011 College Draft Prospects ~

HeatCheck

We do have a first round pick this year (as it stands) so I'm making a thread to discuss players that you guys watch that might be of help to this team.

I don't get into college basketball that much until conference play picks up.

Noone knows what our team make-up will be by the end of this year, but I can almost guarantee you that Center will be a need. But this year there doesn't seem to be a stand out Center.

We could also go for a Point Guard, which for me, is the most important player on the court. Kyrie Irving and Kemba Walker seem to be the head of the class when it comes to that position.

Who knows, we might just have to go with the best available.

Please post you thoughts on these prospects throughout the college basketball season.

Jared Sullinger is a Beast but if Kyrie Irving is on the board we can't pass him up.

I love Sullinger's game. He killed my Gators. I'm just concerned if he's big enough. He almost reminds of a DeJuan Blair where he has a center's game in a PF body.

That's crazy that Selby hit the go ahead 3 yesterday vs. USC in his Kansas debut.

Also, I'm a fan of JaJuan Johnson of Purdue. He's a PF/C and has a decent mid range shot. The only downside is, I believe he's a senior and people always bring up potential with seniors.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived