• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Joe Webb is better than Jimmy Clausen.

Awesomeness!!

Why not? Did our new coach tell you that?

Obviously....

I like the kid.. I watched him play in person for 4 years at App. I just see himebeing shelved away. It is obvious the pick is that of Hurney or Richardson. The way AE plays, I'd go with more a Richardson pick. Some of the people on this board said he was scared of contact and other bs; That was never the case when he played in college. That's why Smith has hung around so long is his love of the game, same reason Delhomme was around forever here. When JR played that is what the game was about.

I can tell you one team that needed AE this year.. App State. AE plays that game, ASU beats Villanova.

yeah, one road game against a good DL doesn't define any QB though.....especially one with a productive body for work/play.

With that logic Philly should have bailed on Kolb. They won't.

Gotta give 2003-2007 Jake credit. Prior to Tommy John he put in a career better than the majority of drafted NFL QBs.

I didn't say Jake was a bad QB especially during 2003 to 2007ish.

Although he did show streaks of the poor decisions, even as early as 03.

He and Matt Moore's problems are mostly in their heads. They both start making terrible, terrible decisions when those problems surface.

Moore can comeback and compete but he's certainly doesn't bring any stability to the team as it appeared he would this season.

After seeing how poorly Moore played after doing so well I now can't trust a late season surge with no pressure to win. I figured the fact that the teams Moore was playing against had something to play for but that didn't make things so.

Archived