• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Where's all the fairweather fans?

Ashor

Claiming the true number one spot in the NFC South is sure to bring some fairweather fans. Also, may I remind everyone back in May when people hated DeAngelo and were on Stewart's jock and how many times AK had to defend DWill? Those guys are fairweather fans too. I remember arguing with someone when they said DeAngelo was a wasted pick shortly after the draft and how he was a bust.

Different Deangelo from last year to this year. Stop trying to bait people.

Not a huge difference as you might think, he showed lots of flashes on a crappy team last year. Of course, having a better quarterback and O-line is a big reason he's been able to show it this year.

Claiming the true number one spot in the NFC South is sure to bring some fairweather fans. Also, may I remind everyone back in May when people hated DeAngelo and were on Stewart's jock and how many times AK had to defend DWill?

No I don't. I do remember people like me saying Fox didn't take Stewart with the 13th pick to shove him on the bench and the reality was most likely he'd end up starting.

And you know what? If Williams was playing like he did in '06 and '07, Stewart most likely would be starting now.

Lucky for us Williams isn't. He's playing lights out and seeing as I like most others who were making this point are bigger fans of the team than certain players, we're pretty happy about it.

Archived