• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Offensive Coordinators

The Saltman

Say no to McCoy :nonod:

Ken Zampese (QB coach of the Bengals) was a guy we interviewed before hiring Davidson.

His dad was the architect of the Cowboy offenses and a mentor to Norv Turner, but association with the Bengals hurts.

There's also Charlie Joiner (WR coach of the Chargers) as a thought if we hire Rivera.

I don't know how I feel about McDaniels.

One, he called out his entire coaching staff infront of the owner. Something that's seriously frowned upon.

Two, he was the guy calling the plays in Denver, not McCoy. So, if anyone's to blame on what happened there, it would be him.

And three, well, he's Lil' Hoodie.

I don't know how I feel about McDaniels.

One, he called out his entire coaching staff infront of the owner. Something that's seriously frowned upon.

Two, he was the guy calling the plays in Denver, not McCoy. So, if anyone's to blame on what happened there, it would be him.

And three, well, he's Lil' Hoodie.

To blame? we are talking about an assistant position thats it. He was responsible for the offense, which was successful.

To blame? we are talking about an assistant position thats it. He was responsible for the offense, which was successful.

To be considered successful, I'd say you need to win games*. What was Lil' Hoodie's record in Denver?

Edit - *Especially on the offense, because it's your effin' job to make sure you score more points than the other team. If you lost, then that means that you didn't do your job by scoring more points.

Archived