• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Superbowl Thread...

Zod

Can somebody remind me of what the halftime entertainment will be this year?

I don't know if anybody saw this but on ESPN they had a poll, about what you are looking forward to on Super Bowl Sunday. I don't think the numbers are exactly right but it was close to this. As Follows

The Game- 60%

The Party- 20%

The Commercials- 17%

Halftime- 3%

If they would have got Janet Jackson and Timberlake back it would have looked something like this.

Halftime- 100%

The Game- 0%

The Party- 0%

The Commercials- 0%

i'll be watching, and pulling for the cards. too many steelers fans around here. everyone says they travel well. I call BS. THEY LIVE EVERYWHERE BUT THEIR OWN STATE. real interest for me is the 3D stuff after the 2nd, prior to Bruce. I'll probably rewind the DVR and watch that at least twice. Springsteen really doesn't appeal to me.

GO Cards..Hate the Phuckin Steelers with a passion! Hate Hines Ward more than any player to ever suit up. Dirty bytch..Just wish the Ravens would have completley blown his knee out instead of halfway.. Call it bitter Ravens fan I guess, but Pitt fans are no better than Dallas fans.

AZ reminds me a bit of the NYG last year...a couple of trash talking players I would love to bitchslap, but mostly cool guys with a good HC. I'll be "rooting" for them to win. "Rooting" in quotes because it isn't what I would feel if I really had a big interest in the game.

As for halftime, I am a purist and hate all the BS around the game that isn't the game or talking about the game itself and HATE that they would do anything to the field that might eff it up any for the players.

Archived