• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Harbaugh to 49ers

The Saltman

Did anyone else see the Harbaugh press confeence?

Absolutely terrible..

I've never seen something so staged in my entire life.

Not saying he can't be a good coach, but eeek.. it was bad.

On a positive note (for us), he reminded me a whole of Nick Saban with some of things he said and just the way he talked.

oh I see since he was never interviewed and on top of that everyone on here wanted him saying it was going to be a luck Harbaugh coming here now that luck is going back to college and Harbaugh signed with 49ers you get butt hurt and say u glad u never interviewed him

oh I see since he was never interviewed and on top of that everyone on here wanted him saying it was going to be a luck Harbaugh coming here now that luck is going back to college and Harbaugh signed with 49ers you get butt hurt and say u glad u never interviewed him

I can't for the life of me figure out why you capitalized Harbaugh on every instance but not Luck.

well when the Panthers go and win 5 super bowls. Then you can come and talk smack to the 49ers. 49ers will get around 5 more before Panthers ever win a super bowl.

Well I personally think that Harbaugh is a quality coach and you should be commended for signing him.

We would have been fortunate to sign him. It seems that he was too good for our Panthers. We wish the 49ers well in the future.

Good day:)

Well I personally think that Harbaugh is a quality coach and you should be commended for signing him.

We would have been fortunate to sign him. It seems that he was too good for our Panthers. We wish the 49ers well in the future.

This

:hurray::hurray:

Someone who isn't depressed

Why should he be commended for the 9ers signing Harbaugh? he didn't have one thing to do with it.

well when the Panthers go and win 5 super bowls. Then you can come and talk smack to the 49ers. 49ers will get around 5 more before Panthers ever win a super bowl.

When the Niners make it to one in the Salary Cap era, then you can come talk smack to the Panthers.

Archived