• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore: I would love to stay in Carolina

The Saltman

False..

Uh no it's not. St. Louis and the Giants game were his two bad cluster f**k games. Tampa Bay? Maybe but not a terrible game, 1td, 1 int. But he was clobbered and sacked 4 times as well.

The Bears game hardly counts because he was coming in late in the 3rd qtr. 1 INT was on Armanti and the other was a jump ball that a more experienced WR would have caught. He was pressing to make plays coming from behind.

He had no bad games in 2009 and no bad games in 2007. I saw more promise in our offense, from a balanced passing standpoint in 2007 and 2009 than I ever did with Jake, save 2004.

Again was he not F'ning suppose 2???? He was the only one who knew the system!!!!

Why are people rating Jimmy and Matt on equal footing. 1 had a four year head start.

true but even rookies can throw balls to receivers. Clausen and pike looked like HS players at camp.

Just sayin.

Uh no it's not. St. Louis and the Giants game were his two bad cluster f**k games. Tampa Bay? Maybe but not a terrible game, 1td, 1 int. But he was clobbered and sacked 4 times as well.

The Bears game hardly counts because he was coming in late in the 3rd qtr. 1 INT was on Armanti and the other was a jump ball that a more experienced WR would have caught. He was pressing to make plays coming from behind.

He had no bad games in 2009 and no bad games in 2007. I saw more promise in our offense, from a balanced passing standpoint in 2007 and 2009 than I ever did with Jake, save 2004.

Say whatever?? Point still remains when he was named "THE MAN" and people expected good things from him he **&&&$##@Q@ in his pants.

The context of the question was whether or not the pressure of being the starting QB got to him and he said it did...

That's not to say he can't overcome that, but the book on Moore right now is that he can't handle the pressure of being "the guy" when it counts most.

The danger with a guy like this is that he'll look good in training camp, etc and then when opening day comes he'll have another brain fart. Gus Ferotte suffered from this same condition when he was with the Skins... would play like a stud in reserve, but the minute you named him the starter he folded. It wasn't until much later in his career that he learned to handle the pressure.

I still find that logic funny.

a poor showing week 1 somehow defines him that he can't handle pressue? Maybe he just had a shitty day.....maybe a poor gameplan also didn't help (Fox admitting they want to go pass heavy to catch them off guard). Moore is who he is. A mesh of the guy we saw in 07, 09, and 10. Overall that ain't bad.

Archived