• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The SteAler Hater Thread

Kettle

• 3 weeks later...

O, Im here!

Agreed Klong. I hate them more than any team in the entire NFL. My 2nd hated team is the Cowboys, but the hatred for them doesnt even come close to the immense dislike I have for the Steelers.

I hate your fuging annoying ass fans with ur *** terrible towels. Biggest bunch of fuging bandwagoners I have ever seen in my life. Just because you dont know poo about football doesnt give u the right to state "your a hardcore steelers fan". I hate how you think you are better than every other team in the NFL.

I hate your stupid ugly ass herpes infested looking quarterback, I wish he had paid for what he had done TWICE. Who the fug has sex with a girl in a bathroom stall in the middle of bumfug nowhere? Especially when you know any dirty slut in pootsburgh would fug you simply for who you are.

I hope your team falls hard and your "dynasty" collapses for the next 10 years and u guys SUCK ASS so I can talk neverending poo to you.

I think that might be all. I feel better now.

O, and btw, lets go jets.

:seeya:

Archived