• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

American Idol

Dpantherman

<--- scared of becoming the creepy dad

Me too. I took my son and one of his buddies (both are 9) to the Ravens game this year and while we were at the tailgate, they were talking about how they wanted to pick up some chicks.

Son's friend said, "I want some older chicks though".

I ask, "Older? what do you mean?"

Friend, "I dunno, like 19 or 20".

Me, "Sweet, let's go find 3 of them!"

I am now reminded how happy I have a son turning 10 next week instead of a girl.

Fo shizzle... don't want no girls to be worrying about... plus when I'm with my boys I can say stuff like, "ooh, check her out..."

Of course until my oldest one rats me out again like he did the other day when we went to BWWs and a waitress was talking to me... which he later told his mom all about, the little punk.

Yes he is. :(

My youngest is down though... he loves checking out chicks with me and doesn't rat.

I thought his toungue was gonna fall out last night when J Lo came out on Idol... :lol:

awesome haha.. I wish I have a son next but I have a feeling it will be another daughter. No worries that will help convince me more to buy that M16 I have been wanting.

Archived