• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

American Idol

Dpantherman

The one girl from Lumberton may be a good singer or w/e, but omg she's obviously never been told "no" in her life... Seems very stuck up and way too "bitch-in-the-making" for me...

That girl from Jersey was a skank, with her tits all hanging out...

That girl that cried her way to Hollywood was probably on meth or something...

Steven Tyler is going to get in trouble for making comments about young girls...

JLo is going to be similar to Paula, and not able to say "no"...

Just a few of my first observations...

Also, back to that girl from Lumberton... She's obviously a plant of some sort, as they had video of her at what looked like the RBC center to me and with people that weren't there at the audition with her... This show is still rigged to a certain extent... or edited very sloppy...

I still don't care for Lambert. I don't like the screaming. When he sings hes ok. But all of the screeching kills me. People raved about his performance of "Black or White" on Idol. I think I was the only person that hated it. Now when he sang "Mad World" I thought that was brilliant.

I still don't care for Lambert. I don't like the screaming. When he sings hes ok. But all of the screeching kills me. People raved about his performance of "Black or White" on Idol. I think I was the only person that hated it. Now when he sang "Mad World" I thought that was brilliant.

Because that's just a brilliant song. I couldn't get over his overdramatic flamboyance.

Archived