• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

X-Men: First Class

The Saltman

I've been a X-Men fan since the early 90's. Magneto became my favorite character by far, since I could identify more with his position. The Fatla Attractions storyline was great. Magneto with Exodus as his herald to bring Mutants to Avalon was badass. IMO the best character ever in comics.

Max_Eisenhardt_(Earth-616).jpg

The movie was very good. I also would like to see some more villians join the fray. I dont know how they could pull Apocalypse off but it'd be awesome if they could. Maybe and Age of Apocalpse storyline with Magneto vs En Saba Nur.

I really liked it. Much better than X2 and 3. The scene with Wolverine was the best one liner in film over the past couple of years.

This movie is going to BLOW. The people that make these X-Men movies have no idea what they are doing. How can Ema Frost be a grown woman in this movie that takes place in the 60s, yet she is a teen in the Wolverine movie, that takes place in the 80s. If Mystique is a teen in the 60s how is she in her 30s at best in X-Men 3 when she loses her powers? Havok is Cyclops's Younger brother. Neither of them should be born yet. Fox has really screwed this franchise. I cant wait for Marvel Studios to get it back, and do it right.

I thought I would have had a problem with this too, but it wasn't so bad. Just think of the films as an alternate reality/timeline, kind of like the new Star Trek film.

Most people I know didn't like Shaw but I was happy with him.

I thought Shaw made the movie. Yes, he had his cheesy moments, but he was like a classic Bond villain, which fit perfectly with this film (it was very Bond-esque).

Be careful what you wish for. Remember Galactus in the Fantastic Four film?;)

Thats my point...Galactus was a huge letdown in the F4 movie. A big shadow, come on. I get that its hard to do justice to the larger than life supervillians. Thats why I dont see how they could pull Apocalypse off.

• 4 months later...

Archived