• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Super Bowl XLV

Jangler

I'm no fan of Pittsburgh. About as sick of hearing of them as I am of New England. And the whole Ben rape-thing sorta turns my stomach.

BUT.... after watching the Bears shut down Green Bay's vaunted offense in the second half of the NFC game... yeah... umm... Pittsburgh is gonna get that 7th ring unfortunately. Because despite Big Ben's big stupidity with women, he's got 100x the skills Jay Cutler had, and Pittsburgh can run up the score if they have to.

I'm no fan of Pittsburgh. About as sick of hearing of them as I am of New England. And the whole Ben rape-thing sorta turns my stomach.

BUT.... after watching the Bears shut down Green Bay's vaunted offense in the second half of the NFC game... yeah... umm... Pittsburgh is gonna get that 7th ring unfortunately. Because despite Big Ben's big stupidity with women, he's got 100x the skills Jay Cutler had, and Pittsburgh can run up the score if they have to.

I could def see this. But, one of the only offenses to explode, and i use that term lightly, against the steeler D was the Saints pass-first offense. Aaron Rogers I think can spread the steeler D out a bit and cuase problems.

Archived