• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The One and Only LOLKG Thread

rico6

Post all of Kevin Garnett's tomfoolery in this here thread. Reminder, this is not a hate thread, I fully endorse the negative and positive discussion of KG's lolzy plays.

With that said, I'll start this off right.

30623221.gif

:Notice the unwavering demeanor of Dwight Howard, as he slightly shifts his unsuspecting arm from the preying Garnett.

:lol:

Post all of Kevin Garnett's tomfoolery in this here thread. Reminder, this is not a hate thread, I fully endorse the negative and positive discussion of KG's lolzy plays.

With that said, I'll start this off right.

30623221.gif

:Notice the unwavering demeanor of Dwight Howard, as he slightly shifts his unsuspecting arm from the preying Garnett.

:lol:

lol, like my auntie used to say: "somethings wrong with that boy".

I'm just looking at that gif and all I can think is, what the f is wrong with him?

anyone found of gif of him punching channing frye in the groin last friday night?

That wasn't even the first incident on that night. Early in that quarter, I guess Pietrus set too hard of a screen and KG took exception to that and got all up in his face like he was tough.

But yeah I'd like to see that gif. I remember watching and he tried to get away with it.

Archived