• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"CBA has no chance..."

firstdayfan

so you're in favor of screwing over employees, because, after all, they're only employees...gotcha.

RULING CLASS RULES!!!!!!

The owners agreed to the last CBA at the last minute to save football. That contract was agregiously in favor ofb the players. They got screwed before and they are not going to get screwed again.

Players are employees...nothing more.

Let them take their skillset and get a job in another industry. They are paid millions of dollars to play a game. Let them wait tables, or work in construction, or whatever other job their basket weaving degree (if they even got one) will afford them.

Want the privelages and rewared of ownership....pony up their own personal cash. They don't want a % of the profits. They want a big ass % of the gross revenue.

The sooner thei understand amd appreciate what they have, the sooner a deal gets done.

I am behind the owners....even if it means no football in 2011.

Unions have been fuging businesses and rhe economy in the US for decades. Time that they get fuged instead.

Hidden

the players are most definitely NOT the product. Geez. That is what is wrong with this entire argument.

These guys have a job to do. As far as Carolina goes the job is not getting done. I don't have any loyalty to anyone.

I like most of the players. I like the potential of others. But i have let go plenty of people I liked who did not produce and I have been let go for the same.

They have a job to do and that's it. If hanging on to Jake Delhomme didn't prove what hanging on to a lost cause gets you then nothing will.

Maybe some of you think your talents are less important to your realm of responsibility because they don't involve running and jumping but I don't. I am required to produce and so should they. My responsibilities have increased by quite a bit over the last few years and pay has actually gone down a bit. I doubt I am alone in this situation.

Do I wish that I was in a union so someone could whine for me...hell no.

do you want the job or not...negotiation over.

the players are most definitely NOT the product. Geez. That is what is wrong with this entire argument.

These guys have a job to do. As far as Carolina goes the job is not getting done. I don't have any loyalty to anyone.

I like most of the players. I like the potential of others. But i have let go plenty of people I liked who did not produce and I have been let go for the same.

They have a job to do and that's it. If hanging on to Jake Delhomme didn't prove what hanging on to a lost cause gets you then nothing will. Player loyalty is not how businesses are run. If you want to throw players a bone, support the pension and health care for retired players. If you want there to be football next decade, let the owners make money and support a rookie salary cap.

Maybe some of you think your talents are less important to your realm of responsibility because they don't involve running and jumping but I don't. I am required to produce and so should they. My responsibilities have increased by quite a bit over the last few years and pay has actually gone down a bit. I doubt I am alone in this situation.

Do I wish that I was in a union so someone could whine for me...hell no.

do you want the job or not...negotiation over.

Archived