• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"CBA has no chance..."

firstdayfan

Thanks JR.

It'll be interesting to see what changes once the "man behind the curtain" is revealed to be the Big Cat. With that public exposure, which he obviously hates, will that lead to a change? I doubt it... Nothing JR has done so far leads me to believe he is anything other than a stubborn, bullheaded businessman.

it doesn't really have to mention him. it's pretty well known that he is the driving force of the owners and we've seen first hand how he views the players and what they are asking for....even though it's the owners fault that they are in this mess and its them wanting to change the rules.

Thanks JR.

It'll be interesting to see what changes once the "man behind the curtain" is revealed to be the Big Cat. With that public exposure, which he obviously hates, will that lead to a change? I doubt it... Nothing JR has done so far leads me to believe he is anything other than a stubborn, bullheaded businessman.

the longer they hold out, the more this becomes true for me.

i hate it, but thats what i'm feeling.

the thing is, most owners that are heard from are trying to get this thing finished up quickly and/or feel positive about the way things are going. only things we have heard form richardson is that the players are far apart from what the owners want and are trying to get paid more for working less, when that is just his way of spinning what the owners have done/are trying to do to the players.

the thing is, most owners that are heard from are trying to get this thing finished up quickly and/or feel positive about the way things are going. only things we have heard form richardson is that the players are far apart from what the owners want and are trying to get paid more for working less, when that is just his way of spinning what the owners have done/are trying to do to the players.

In public, where they have to watch their image.

If they were really as concerned when the doors were shut, do you think this would be happening?

JR can't derail this by himself.

Thanks JR.

eh, I agree JR is like that, but so are the 31 other owners in the NFL. If they didn't have that attitude, they wouldn't own an NFL team.

JR may be leading the charge, but I'd be willing to bet all the owners are completely behind him when it comes to rejecting the 50/50 proposal the NFLPA made.

Archived