• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 55: Lakers vs. Bobcats

King Taharqa

Props to the 'Cats they wanted it more then my Lakers last night. Gerald Wallace really played great on both ends of the floor, it looks as though his explosion is back on offense which is great for the Bobcats. Kobe having an off night REALLY hurt the Lakers and the match ups I thought the Lakers could exploit down low just didn't work out. This Lakers loss was all about what the Bobcats did on both ends of the floor. Sure the Lakers took some terrible shots but they were terrible because the Bobcats were doing work on defense. Congrats Cats fans, I was at the game and it was noisy as hell. By far the loudest I've heard that place, hopefully the Bobcats can keep this momentum and not lose to beatable teams like the Nets and Pacers to solidify their playoff position. As for the Lakers.....meh it's whatever they'll be there in the playoffs so I would rather them get this funk out of their system now.....

Archived