• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Homefront

stankowalski

I haven't read this thread and I just finished playing a few levels and some online play.

My thoughts and review.

1st. This game has emotion to it and I enjoy that, missed that actually in other games. 10

2nd. The graphics not awesome but good. COD is better. 9

3rd. Storyline the North Koreans?? seriouslyalmost killed it for me. 6

4th. Online not a fan but will play some more to see.7

5th. Controls just like COD and that is great. 10

Overall a solid game but not enough to make me buy it.

My final score is 8.4

dude you must have confused me with a cod homer. battlefield is all about objectives, and snipers get nothing but a tiny amount of points for doing nothing all game. I hate sniping. Sorry i just like a game to play well unlike hf. too much like cod for me. and also sorry i like a game with destructive enviorments. cause it makes way to much sense shooting a rocket at a wall and it explodes, right? battlefield graphics pwn hf. Like i said THQ is involved. hope your servers are still up and running in a year.
I haven't had any real problems with this game other than being unable to connect to the servers for about an hour. Apparently the people that are having problems are in large parties and they are working on that. You obviously don't remember the first couple of weeks with BFBCII...or any other game for that matter. As for the gameplay being like COD...it's not like COD, in fact I'd say it's more like Battlefield. But really it's kind of like a hybrid of the two.

I get people complaining about the servers if that's been a problem for them (hasn't been for me)...but this game is a blast to play online.

battlefield doesnt have as good of graphics as cod???? Seriously?
Yes seriously. Though that's not a bad thing (I'm not a graphics *****). And to be honest with the destructible environments it'd be tough to top COD, which doesn't have destructible environments.

Im a reluctant sniper. Dont play it often. I like playing it on Cold War for the first map. On the 2nd map as attacker, sometimes i stay in sniper class, but drop the sniper rifle for a shotgun. Then i have CQ weapon, and motion sensors, and arty which works well.

Buddy and me were playing last night and decided to try something out. He would pull out his parrot drone and I'd slap my C4 on it. He'd then proceed to fly it across the map to a sniper that's just sitting there and tell me to detonate, blowing the sniper up lol. Doesn't even kill his drone either.

Good times.

Archived