• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Birkdale Starbucks

Skew

Which leads to, if you live in the city, you don't need to travel all the way to the Lake to see hot wimmenz.

Dilworth, Ballantyne, Myers Park, the list goes on.

Also, pick me up a dirty chai while you're there. kthanks.

Agree, but where to those women go to get drunk in their bikinis in the summer when some kid poops in the neighborhood pool?

Agree, but where to those women go to get drunk in their bikinis in the summer when some kid poops in the neighborhood pool?

Carmel Country Club. I keed you not. My sister and I go out there when we get a day to lay out in the summer and its like fugin Housewives of Charlotte out there. Don't you women have anything else to do other than sit by the pool and act like stupid bitches? Guess not.

Carmel Country Club. I keed you not. My sister and I go out there when we get a day to lay out in the summer and its like fugin Housewives of Charlotte out there. Don't you women have anything else to do other than sit by the pool and act like stupid bitches? Guess not.

aren't all women like that??

I kid I kid.

aren't all women like that??

I kid I kid.

Idk, let me ask.

beep boop beep beep boop beep beep boop boop beep

ring ring

Hello, Mrs. Saltman? Yes, this is boo. Your husband just informed me that we are all stupid bitches, could you please confirm or deny this allegation?

Hello? Hello?

in the condos/townhomes, did you have a slip

the apartments on the opposite side of the road. no slip.

Which leads to, if you live in the city, you don't need to travel all the way to the Lake to see hot wimmenz.

Dilworth, Ballantyne, Myers Park, the list goes on.

Also, pick me up a dirty chai while you're there. kthanks.

never spent time in those areas really, but the money in cornelius seemed to be younger. I also frequently saw women out in cars i had never seen any where else. ferrari's, maserati's, and even a couple maybocks just to mention a few.

never spent time in those areas really, but the money in cornelius seemed to be younger. I also frequently saw women out in cars i had never seen any where else. ferrari's, maserati's, and even a couple maybocks just to mention a few.

yeah,

Saw a girl in a lambo. Initial assumption was nascar driver gf. assumption later confirmed.

Archived