• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Spring Training

Johnny Rockets

Flying down to Clearwater for a few days to catch some games. Planning on visiting the Pirates, Yankees, Phillies and BlueJays parks for games. In between a golf outing, fishing trip, gambling at the Hard Rock, and breaking into JKeough's house and lighting his Tampa Bay Rays stuff on fire just for fun. If you are a fan of baseball and haven't done a spring training trip, I highly recommend it.

Braves looking promising so far, especially with Nate showing life and Freeman on a tear...can't take too much from training though.

Good to see Chipper back

Another tough break for the Phils with Brown.

The Brown thing I can handle, he has been horrible so far in spring training and will be back in a few weeks. Ben Francisco has been having a great spring and most likely would have started anyway.

Now Utley and his bad knees is what worries me. Not sure the Phil's have a plan "b" yet and it looks like they will need it.

Should be a good race between the Phils and Braves this year....I just don't see how the Phil's starting rotation doesn't make the difference though. But the Braves pitching staff is not to shabby either so who knows....

Archived