• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Game 52: Wizards vs. Bobcats

King Taharqa

Felton came close to a tripple double..

15 pts - 8 reb - 9 asst - 5 steals

can we please try to hang onto him?? Brown is getting so much more outta him..

MJ already said he doesnt want to trade him, personally I think it would be a mistake to blow up the nucleus we have at this point. Felton, Augustin, Crash, Diaw, and Oak are a force to be reckoned with and we now have good role players in Bell and Vlad. We need to focus on building the team through the draft instead of trying to make trades at this point. The only trade I would love to see made is something involving Mohamed and none of those 7 other guys to get rid of his horrible contract.

We have good young pieces, we have the coach, it's time to start building for the long run and not the short run.

Remember when we were all furious about trading away JRich for Diaw?

Speak for yourself... I loved the trade and all subsequent trades.

Basically LB has gotten rid of dead weight (Ammo, Carroll, Hollins) plus of course some guys I'll miss (Jared Dudley, Shannon Brown.) And one guy who just wouldn't fit (Richardson) for guys who were underutilized role-players and it has worked out very well so far. Our team seems to finally have a new attitude and even a chip on their shoulder. I love it.

Let's be real though, the Wiz aren't the cream of the NBA, playoffs may not be in our future this year, but if we can stay healthy we should make a push. Go Cats. (even if we don't, I wouldn't mind getting a lottery pick in the draft either :D)

Archived