• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

20-year-old woman MX Police Chief

Carolina Mike II

WTF do you think Heroin comes from? :rolleyes:

Heroin is not natural, it is not opium, they are not the same they are extremely different, there is a lack of education. I have done both drugs, I have done all drugs. I have that luxury, to not have it destroy a future which isn't there. Heroin is completely different than opium and if you think differently you're extremely wrong. Research it. Opium is much milder, much less addicting and 100% natural. Not only is it documented in early ages to be useful, but even now days it is used in hospitals. Heroin isn't and heroin does not have a history other than the drug market. If your point is if we legalize opium then heroin will be abundant I will tell you this that all the necessary ingredients for Meth can be bought for pennies. Opium is cheap, real cheap, heroin is not at all. If opium was so damaging and could do what heroin does this would not be the case. If it were even close, people who were addicted would go to opium instead and drive its market up, but they do not because it just isn't the same . I don't advise doing drugs but its hard to explain and the best I could say is try them both to get a real understanding.

I have done both drugs, over a period of time. Opium is a much softer drug than heroin and I know it's natural for people to classify them together but until you have tried each and personally felt the effects, you can't say. I felt addicted to heroin almost immediately, opium not even close to that feeling. That is the problem with society is all these people who have never done drugs are making laws for them. Like someone making a speeding sign for a road they have never driven. Times will change, unfortunately I doubt I'll still be around by then, but sometimes I take advantage now.

Somehow I have a hard time buying that the thugs, cutthroats and murderers currently running the drug cartels would just play nice or turn into respectable businessman if their product were to be legalized. Nor do I buy that it would automatically put them out of business.

They might change their methods, but they'd still be the same people.

After prohibition ended, many bootleggers went out of business. Not all of them, but many of them did.

No, they definitely wouldn't change. But if corporations are allowed to provide for the needs of narcotics consumers, their demand will dry up. And no demand equals funds running out eventually.

Heroin is not natural, it is not opium, they are not the same they are extremely different, I have done both drugs, I have done all drugs. I have that luxury, to not have it destroy a future which isn't there. Heroin is completely different than opium and if you think differently you're extremely wrong. Research it. Opium is much milder, much less addicting and 100% natural. Not only is it documented in early ages to be useful, but even now days it is used in hospitals. If your point is if we legalize opium then heroin will be abundant I will tell you this that all the necessary ingredients for Meth can be bought for pennies. Opium is cheap, real cheap, heroin is not at all. If opium was so damaging and could do what heroin does this would not be the case. If it were even close, people who were addicted would go to opium instead and drive its market up, but they do not because it just isn't the same . I don't advise doing drugs but its hard to explain and the best I could say is try them both to get a real understanding.

I have done both drugs, over a period of time. Opium is a much softer drug than heroin and I know it's natural for people to classify them together but until you have tried each and personally felt the effects, you can't say. I felt addicted to heroin almost immediately, opium not even close to that feeling. That is the problem with society is all these people who have never done drugs are making laws for them. Like someone making a speeding sign for a road they have never driven. Times will change, unfortunately I doubt I'll still be around by then, but sometimes I take advantage now.

there is a lack of education

Your telling me, another one that thinks because they have "Consumed" drugs they're are an expert.

:rolleyes:

Heroin does not have a history other than the drug market.

Wrong

if your point is if we legalize opium then heroin will be abundant I will tell you this that all the necessary ingredients for Meth can be bought for pennies

Yeah... meth isn't a problem in this country :rolleyes:

After prohibition ended, many bootleggers went out of business. Not all of them, but many of them did.

No, they definitely wouldn't change. But if corporations are allowed to provide for the needs of narcotics consumers, their demand will dry up. And no demand equals funds running out eventually.

The mafia didn't go out of business though, and the cartels are way closer to the mafia than common bootleggers.

No way those guys go quietly.

Archived