• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Weird Food/Condiment Combos

YourMomsLover

those people out there who have to divide everything on their plate and make sure nothing touches each other must cringe when they read this thread!!!!!

My son pretty much does that ... he eats one thing at a time, then moves on to the next. Except tacos. He smashes everything up -- chips and all -- and eats it.

those people out there who have to divide everything on their plate and make sure nothing touches each other must cringe when they read this thread!!!!!

My son pretty much does that ... he eats one thing at a time, then moves on to the next. Except tacos. He smashes everything up -- chips and all -- and eats it.

I understand kids doing that. If you are an adult doing it, just killyoself, freak.

I was gonna multi quote but its too much. According to you people i'm all kinds of weird.

A wendy's frosty is good on almost everything they sell. seriously. dip your nuggets, burgers or anything else in it.

Been doin' syrup on sausage and bacon all my life. Not so much anymore cuz of trying to lose weight.

Mustard is a given on sausage biscuits.

I rarely see people eat melons of any kind without salt.

The one that struck me as odd is my in-laws put tartar sauce on hush puppies. It's good though.

Not a condiment, but my daughter likes to put potato chips on her sandwiches. Doesn't matter what kind of sandwich (not burgers). Maybe a texture thing rather than a taste thing.

The Liberty in Charlotte has a pimento cheese bacon and salt n vinegar chip burger

Archived