• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Fantasy Baseball

NanceUSMC

I upped the bench slots from 9 to 11 (from last season), and we've also got to DL slots... I added another 100 IP to the max to raise it to 1800 total IP available... This may cut down on some of the waiver activity, but personally, I like having a big team... I would even be open to adding more bench slots, but that is discussable...

I upped the bench slots from 9 to 11 (from last season), and we've also got to DL slots... I added another 100 IP to the max to raise it to 1800 total IP available... This may cut down on some of the waiver activity, but personally, I like having a big team... I would even be open to adding more bench slots, but that is discussable...

To be honest, adding a bigger bench is just going to increase my waiver activity. :D

I am always looking for the hot new thing and that will just give me more room to add them.

Just my two cents but the smaller the bench = the more strategy the game has.

when would the draft be?...i work alot and cant be around a comp all the time

Draft is Sat March 7th, at 1pm EST

I only made it to the draft once .....the season is so long and I make so many changes that it doesn't really matter. In fact, I think the autodraft picks better than I could. :) You can pre set your rankings also. Don't let you missing the draft stop you from playing. Also, it's not a game that you definitely have to maintain each and every day. It does help but not necessary, plus you can set your lineups for days in advance.

Draft is Sat March 7th, at 1pm EST

I only made it to the draft once .....the season is so long and I make so many changes that it doesn't really matter. In fact, I think the autodraft picks better than I could. :) You can pre set your rankings also. Don't let you missing the draft stop you from playing. Also, it's not a game that you definitely have to maintain each and every day. It does help but not necessary, plus you can set your lineups for days in advance.

ok you got me....just if i dont make it to the draft...make sure i get mr dreamy

Archived