• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Amazon Cloud

Joscott

Amazon is continuing their plans of web domination with the release of Amazon Cloud today. These range anywhere from 5GB-1,000GB with the first 5GB's being free.

Amazon Cloud

They are also running a promotion that allows for a year of 20GB when you buy any MP3 album. Music purchases on Amazon will also not count towards your space.

Also, in continuing with it's Android promotions, cloud storage will be streamable on your phone.

Android Cloud Streaming

If you haven't tried cloud storage before, get with it. Make sure you don't put really personal info and numbers on there.

Can u upload your existing music that u didn't buy from Amazon?

I'm not sure, it still should show you got it from Amazon in the file, so maybe, I haven't tried that yet.

How much are they paying me?

I get free Tostinos pizza rolls every time I mention Amazon...so more than enough.

I'm not sure, it still should show you got it from Amazon in the file, so maybe, I haven't tried that yet.

How much are they paying me?

I get free Tostinos pizza rolls every time I mention Amazon...so more than enough.

You are the fat pizza rolls youtube kid, aren't you? :sosp:

Archived