• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Let's Get Rich!

Hawk

:lol:

I like boo's plan but we can do it like some of my, um, other folks I have heard of.

You get a caregiver's permit so you can grow up to 99 plants. In each "location" (only admitting to one).

As long as I'm not the one delivering.

I said I would deriver.....so I could be the one risking it and taking it across state lines.

Or, we could invent some sort of teleport process where technically you aren't "going across" state lines, but then if we invented that, we could just profit off that and that alone.

Now, we just need the startup money in order to buy the seeds to grow the plants.....oh, and about $15,000 for all the hydroponics, fertilizer and such...shouldn't be such a bad investment considering we will be employing PS's kids for free...

Sooooo Hawk....about that money:D

come on, there's got to be enough brains and fresh ideas on this board to get together and make some money!

I'm tired of working for the man and want so badly to work for myself.

What you got?

dig people dig...I'm motivated, I've got time and access to funds.

I think I have one of the best ideas to ever come about but I would need a lot of capital that I don't have.

If you have over a mil to invest, let's set up a meeting.

more or less profitable at that time?

no less than the tobacco business.. you will want to be a year or 2 established when it does happen.

providing different strains will be a big deal as well..

So you'll come for the weed but not for the wedding huh?

I now only hope Boo comes

I'm trying to make this happen so I can do both.. I need you to push back your wedding 6 - 12 months. You're fiancé will understand. ;)

Always profitable.

We need immediate startup capital so i suggest we go with the bank robbery thing.

Maybe Klong will modify our ski masks. The Panther logo is pretty intimidating..

Even better idea.......we make masks with Steelers logos on them and rob the poo out of a bank and maybe even kill someone

Its foolproof!!! MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

So you'll come for the weed but not for the wedding huh?

I now only hope Boo comes

Still waitin on that plane ticket in the mail.....:toetap05:

Here's my idea...

So we had the XFL many years ago. It was a total flop for multiple reasons, primarily because it never figured out it's target audience.

I propose that we establish the XXXFL. No, this isn't another lingerie football league. It's quality football, no gimmicks like the XFL, with quality players. The only difference from the NFL: the cheeleaders have no clothes. That's right - boobs, ass, poon, and pompoms.

Do you like football, tits, and beer?

Do you ever wish you could combine a football game, a strip club, and a bar all in one?

Well the XXXFL is the league for you.

Target audience: men (and incredibly awesome women)

Profit: yes

Franchises available in all 50 states except Utah.

Even better idea.......we make masks with Steelers logos on them and rob the poo out of a bank and maybe even kill someone

he offered bus tickets.. :(

Yeah because using Raiduur logos would be too obvious :D

They have been downgraded to bus tickets, damn economy.

You and Bleys need to not go crazy during the cross country bus trip because I can't have a bunch of crazies I've never met at my wedding damnit.

Here's my idea...

So we had the XFL many years ago. It was a total flop for multiple reasons, primarily because it never figured out it's target audience.

I propose that we establish the XXXFL. No, this isn't another lingerie football league. It's quality football, no gimmicks like the XFL, with quality players. The only difference from the NFL: the cheeleaders have no clothes. That's right - boobs, ass, poon, and pompoms.

Do you like football, tits, and beer?

Do you ever wish you could combine a football game, a strip club, and a bar all in one?

Well the XXXFL is the league for you.

Target audience: men (and incredibly awesome women)

Profit: yes

Franchises available in all 50 states except Utah.

I love it.

Plus we could make a killing on the lotion and Kleenex concession....

Archived