• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Male Crossdressing; please answer poll honestly

Brokenbad

Cross dressing is associated with gay culture. But it doesn't mean every cross dresser is gay.

Cross dressing can be simple comedy/art such as in movies like Juwanna Mann or To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar.

Cross dressing can also be related to people with gender issues but who aren't necessarily gay. But how does gay apply to someone who can't figure out if they are male of female? Or i think it can also apply to men who obsess over women or have other issues. Remember the guy in Silence of the lambs? He wasn't gay I don't think. just psycho.

Drag Queens are often gay but there are plenty of heterosexual men who perform in drag. (Don't know why)

In college a sorority had a contest to see who was the best cross-dresser. I entered and the chicks helped dress and put makeup on the guys. That was a fun experience but I wanted to get out of women's clothes as quickly as possible (I didn't win)

Cross dressing is associated with gay culture. But it doesn't mean every cross dresser is gay.

Cross dressing can be simple comedy/art such as in movies like Juwanna Mann or To Wong Foo, Thanks for Everything! Julie Newmar.

Cross dressing can also be related to people with gender issues but who aren't necessarily gay. But how does gay apply to someone who can't figure out if they are male of female? Or i think it can also apply to men who obsess over women or have other issues. Remember the guy in Silence of the lambs? He wasn't gay I don't think. just psycho.

Drag Queens are often gay but there are plenty of heterosexual men who perform in drag. (Don't know why)

In college a sorority had a contest to see who was the best cross-dresser. I entered and the chicks helped dress and put makeup on the guys. That was a fun experience but I wanted to get out of women's clothes as quickly as possible (I didn't win)

Translation: I'm gay

Archived