• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2011 Masters Thread

Darth Biscuit

I don't hhate Tiger but he is an arrogant ass and the way all the media sucks his dick is very annoying. Even today everything every golfer does is compared to how Tiger did.

I've never heard that Mickelson is a shmuck, quite the opposite actually.

There are two golfers I like less than Tiger... Colin Montgomery and Rory Sabatini... two complete assholes.

It's great for golf imo that so many different guys are winning now... keeps it interesting.

Yeah, all the young guys coming up is great.

But it's natural to compare them to Tiger, he's done it all and dominated golf for years.

Let the younguns dominate for a few years. Then they can be the bar how golfers are judged.

I knew a guy who worked for the PGA. He said that Phil was a phony and the players mostly couldn't stand him.

IDK about that... I do know that I've been to 6 Masters, the US Open and worked 2 Quail Hollow tournaments and seen Phil in person at most of those... if he's faking, A) he's good at it, and B) at least he fakes being nice as opposed to just being a complete ass.

Yeah, all the young guys coming up is great.

But it's natural to compare them to Tiger, he's done it all and dominated golf for years.

Let the younguns dominate for a few years. Then they can be the bar how golfers are judged.

I'm not saying you're wrong, I'm saying it's annoying.

Personally, I just like to see Tiger win. It really ends there. A lot of famous athletes are assholes, its not an excuse for their behavior, but its true. Yes there are also a lot of nice guys too, but I like to see Tiger win just like I loved to watch Michael Jordan win titles in basketball. And everyone knows that MJ was far from squeaky clean on and off the court, but he was damn good at what he did.

I haven't really been into golf for that long, which is probably a factor in it, but in general, I just like to see golf (like every other sport I watch). But I'll probably always root for Tiger. No problems with the other guys winning either, like I said, I like seeing good golf, and I saw a hell of a lot of it this weekend. great stuff.

• 3 months later...

Archived