• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Do you want a team name change?

Eazy-E

I don't think people would care if the cats reflected bobby if he made some kind of effort to transition the NBA back into charlotte with the bobcats, not force feed it down the city's throat and just expect them to open it with open arms. The difference with jordan is that he has bought a place in charlotte, he is visible right next to the court, he has shown through his corporate sponsors and promotion that he is invested 100 percent into the cats to win, not as a money making venture. Thats the difference.

I personally like the bobcats name and color and don't associate it with an owner.

Just a question, people use to complain about Bob and the rumor that it was Bob('s)cats? Why would people not get made if Jordan then incorporated his/nike's logo into the team? Double standard? (not supporting Bob or Jordan but eh?)

Yes... hes Michael f**king Jordan.

Getting the Hornets back is a pipe dream and a half, but I still have to admit that would be cool as hell if it were to happen/

Air Charlotte sounds different and interesting...

Charlotte Flyers/Flight seems to still be the most popular...not to mention it actually won the public vote originally

Charlotte Royals (even though it is the big AAU team in South Char) sounds the best imo, but if the Anaheim-Kings thing is true, fug it...

my personal favorite: the Charlotte New-Name-Pendings

Let's be straight for a sec: this would have already happened/be in progress if it were to occur

Getting the Hornets back is a pipe dream and a half, but I still have to admit that would be cool as hell if it were to happen

I agree. It would be awesome to get the name and Boby Phils's jersey back.

Air Charlotte sounds different and interesting...

It does have a different ring to it. I like it.

It's knida like all of the suggested names that the Kings are going to have when they move to Anaheim.

Archived