• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Marvin Lewis raves about Cam Newton

Sword

I just can't believe the hate for this kid. Those comments below the article pretty much prove that most NFL fans, let alone Panthers fans or Bengals fans, are willing to give Cam the benefit of the doubt, regardless of the situation. It's really kind of sad how the internet has exposed people's true feelings about other people. I'm guessing that none of these people would ever say these things to Cam's face, but they're all tough guys behind a keyboard.

I just can't believe the hate for this kid. Those comments below the article pretty much prove that most NFL fans, let alone Panthers fans or Bengals fans, are willing to give Cam the benefit of the doubt, regardless of the situation. It's really kind of sad how the internet has exposed people's true feelings about other people. I'm guessing that none of these people would ever say these things to Cam's face, but they're all tough guys behind a keyboard.

Believe me...ive seen worse

Archived