• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

More Peppers demands.

Snake

Here is what I do, I tag his ass and tell him to STFU. If he wants to go to a certain team or teams then fine let his agent do that. If not his ass is stuck here in carolina for another year. Then I make sure he and his agent knows I will make sure I have enough cap room to tag him AGAIN next year.

This kid is doing nothing but being a royal asshole now, so treat him as such. Treat him as nothing more than property and get what you can. Now some will say no team on his list will give us something for him knowing he wont' play for anyone but them. Fine, he is a panther next year as well plain and simple.

Mainly because I don't think it's peppers. I think it's Carey. I think it's carey that wants Peppers to move on to another team. So peppers can get more publicity on his play. (his play, not off the field or anything like that, just his play) I also hate they way Carey is handling the situation, making everything public. It's Malicous, Peppers and Carey are pretty much handling this in the exact opposite way they should be. It's hurting the Panthers. If you don't dislike the way they've handled it, and don't realize it's hurting the panthers. Your blind.

Ok say you are right. What does Carey receive as his compensation for this? NOTHING. Peppers making the MOST ever in Defensive history ensures Carey for life.. it ensures him future cliental. Putting pep in the spotlight does nothing for Carey at all (even for top 10 $$ ever).

If anyone wants the spotlight it is Pep. If Carey has half a brain he knows what the spotlight does/did for Pep last year and would avoid it for his client like the plague!

This dang situation simply doesnt make sense - not worth trying to make some out of it!

Here is what I do, I tag his ass and tell him to STFU. If he wants to go to a certain team or teams then fine let his agent do that. If not his ass is stuck here in carolina for another year. Then I make sure he and his agent knows I will make sure I have enough cap room to tag him AGAIN next year.

This kid is doing nothing but being a royal asshole now, so treat him as such. Treat him as nothing more than property and get what you can. Now some will say no team on his list will give us something for him knowing he wont' play for anyone but them. Fine, he is a panther next year as well plain and simple.

I agree. Today is the first day I kinda hope 2010 is uncapped.

Ok say you are right. What does Carey receive as his compensation for this? NOTHING. Peppers making the MOST ever in Defensive history ensures Carey for life.. it ensures him future cliental. Putting pep in the spotlight does nothing for Carey at all (even for top 10 $$ ever).

If anyone wants the spotlight it is Pep. If Carey has half a brain he knows what the spotlight does/did for Pep last year and would avoid it for his client like the plague!

This dang situation simply doesnt make sense - not worth trying to make some out of it!

For all this time that Carey has been an agent to what was considered, (true or not) one of the best athletes in the NFL he's been unable to sign any other clients. Why do you think Peppers signing last year to a huge contract will change that?

Whatever happens the spot light is gonna be on Peppers this year and he is not gonna be able to hide from the Press like he did here. Pep I hope those big :bigear: of yours are ready for a poo load of questions and your ready to put out and perform cause if you land flat on your face your agent is not gonna be there to pick you up.

I agree. Today is the first day I kinda hope 2010 is uncapped.

And I hit him with that. if he thinks he is going to go run out after this year and hit the jackpot in an uncapped year, Not happening. I franchise his ass again next year and tie him up.

Hey the teams hold the leverage if they really want to in these deals. It's time to put this primadona in her place already.

True, but getting peppers to a team that would insure peppers more Publicity, could give him the ability to turn Peppers into a Career. By making himself an big time agent and signing on Rookies. Imagine if you will that if he gets peppers exactly what everyone assumes peppers wants. Other players would flock to him, in attempt to get the same.

I'm not trying to make sense of it, I just think this is Carey. It seems like a Carey move. The above was just a thought on you saying it does nothing for Carey when in fact it could have an effect on Carey if that's what he wants. Now being as he hasn't tried to do so, since being peppers agent, thats not going to happen. I was just saying.

I've got a strong feeling that this list of teams is old news to Hurney and a plan is already in place and a deal is done or practically there. Didn't we hear that Gross' agent had heard nothing from Hurney, then 2-3 days later massive progress had been made?

This is kind of fun to watch it play out. In Hurney I trust.

I feel the same way. Hurney has a way of handling these things and he doesn't exactly back down either. I have faith he'll get this handled in a positive way for us.

And I hit him with that. if he thinks he is going to go run out after this year and hit the jackpot in an uncapped year, Not happening. I franchise his ass again next year and tie him up.

Hey the teams hold the leverage if they really want to in these deals. It's time to put this primadona in her place already.

It would hurt our season but just to know that bastard has to stay is kinda would be nice. I would put him on ST just to piss him off.

Man you guys sound like you got rejected asking someone to marry you after dating for years.

"How dare you not love me and appreciate me. I'll do everything in my power now to make your life hell because I'm a bitter person that can't stand rejection."

Archived