• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Scream 4

Awesomeness!!

I've actually already went to the corner store and bought about 15 dollars worth of snacks already in anticipation. My expectations for this movie aren't that high. These movies never really seem to work out, but if it gives me a few chuckles, and I feel like I wasn't completely cheated, I'll be fine.

Pretty decent. I loved the horror comedy mix. I'm not sure if that was the first time its been done, but it probably won't be the last. The acting and character development was horrendous though. I'm tired of seeing movies where its like they just choose the best looking people to play the roles. Get real actors please. These people sucked. The only people anyone would care about are the original cast. The ending was kind of predictable and mediocre as well, but the plot and motion was fine. They make it hard for you to stop paying attention which is good. That being said...I hope they don't come back 10 years from now and make Scream 5. Lets leave it at this...

Pretty decent. I loved the horror comedy mix. I'm not sure if that was the first time its been done, but it probably won't be the last. The acting and character development was horrendous though. I'm tired of seeing movies where its like they just choose the best looking people to play the roles. Get real actors please. These people sucked. The only people anyone would care about are the original cast. The ending was kind of predictable and mediocre as well, but the plot and motion was fine. They make it hard for you to stop paying attention which is good. That being said...I hope they don't come back 10 years from now and make Scream 5. Lets leave it at this...
Was it better than 2 and 3? I hated both of those.

well, at times I couldn't tell if it was Scream or Scary movie. the cliches of the cliches were annoying. They got me with PART of the swerve. I saw half of it coming. I don't think its going to scare anyone, I didn't jump at all (takes a lot, because you can always tell when its coming). Overall, at least I got out of the house.

Archived