• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

Kurb

I haven't read the books, but the hints given out can't be missed. There's a reason they keep showing those dragon eggs. Same thing with the direwolves. I know they're connected to the Stark kids, but Bran waking up when Lady is killed makes me think there's a lot more to it.

I want the boxed set of books, but I'm on a no buy right now until May.

There has to be something to the platinum blonde chick and her brother to dragons. She has getting it DS with discomfort on her face and then gets this huge grin on her face when she focused on the dragon eggs. That being said, on the shows budget, I dont see how they could have a dragon in the series...way to much CGI would be needed.

I only got to the part where Jon Snow and the Imp were talking during the feast... I'll pick it back up today...

I've noticed quite a few differences, but nothing I would consider major sticking points... The book does a good job of visually painting people's character types, and I think the show picked up on that well...

If you don't want a small spoiler, don't read any further...

Since the part of the show has passed, I'll mention the biggest difference in the show and the book so far is that Catelyn in the book wanted Ned to accept Robert's offer, and in the show it was almost polar opposite... That is pretty big, but I can understand why the show did it...

Archived