• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Jets would be good trading partners

unicar15

We have always made good deals with the Jets for some reason. I think it is two straight drafts/FA that we made deals (one for Beason and another for picks in exchange for Jenkins). Hopefully we can send them Peppers as well and get that #17 pick.

If that would happen there will be some really good players there. So I'm turning this into two threads at once. If we do trade with the Jets list who you think will be there and who you want that could be there.

For me its a no-brainer because I think that DL/CB (equally) and QB are our biggest needs.

I'd take Mark Sanchez without thinking twice about it and if he's not there I would take the best DL prospect (DE or DT) available or the best CB available.

QBs who come out as juniors have a way way harder time making it even than regular first round QBs so the odds are against him. Plus doesn't he have some legal issue in his background? Doubt JR would go for that.

I doubt the Jets would go for Pep after their $$$$ FA signing bonanza of last year.

Archived