• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This sounds familiar doesn't it..Rams forum thread from last year.

Sword

We would have won a few more games playing in the NFCW. Even WE were 2-2 against that division. Take Bradford's 'success' with a grain of salt here folks.

Well he did manage to beat Ron Rivera's defense :p... I think if the Rams can grab a solid #1 WR that they are going to take off with McDaniels running the offense. It's too bad that he doesn't like running though. Steven Jackson always gets the short end of the stick :(

I have a feeling that even KT would be singing a different tune if Luck was on the board.

I couldn't possibly see anyone being stupid enough to say they didn't want Luck.

If they had the balls to say they didn't want Luck #1 they would instantly be considered a troll or just plain moron.

Yeah, he still wanted Cam over Luck before he wanted to go back to school.

So funny how much hate was on Bradford then, and now everyone is saying "there is no Bradford in this draft, blah, blah, blah,"

As Hurney said several times during this process, there were no "Bradfords" or "Ryans" in their drafts either. Just people see that they are good and are like "AHHHH everyone knew they were good"

Also funny how many of those people thought the Rams should wait until this year bc it would be a better QB class :lol:

Truthfully, you can go to any teams message board, about any topics and find some irrational thoughts, or different perspectitives. Heck just go back and look at some of the older post on this forum... You will find crazy statments, thoughts, beliefs ect. On any popular board you have a group that is respected for their opinions, then you lots of people giving ill informed opinions or think they know it all, but really know very little... So is message boards.

Truthfully, you can go to any teams message board, about any topics and find some irrational thoughts, or different perspectitives. Heck just go back and look at some of the older post on this forum... You will find crazy statments, thoughts, beliefs ect. On any popular board you have a group that is respected for their opinions, then you lots of people giving ill informed opinions or think they know it all, but really know very little... So is message boards.

I don't need to go to older posts. Just open any Cam Newton thread right now and start reading :lol:

People say hindsight is 20/20, but I think most people knew Bradford was good. His only issue was will his shoulder hold up, and it still might not. QB class probably would have been better this year if not for the lockout. That kept more players in school than normal.

People say hindsight is 20/20, but I think most people knew Bradford was good. His only issue was will his shoulder hold up, and it still might not. QB class probably would have been better this year if not for the lockout. That kept more players in school than normal.

Lot of people questioned him bc of his offense, the talent around him propping him up (which is almost always bullpoo), durability, arm strength, etc.

Matt Ryan had a ton of questions around him. So much so that a QB starved Miami team passed on him.

You know what else is funny, 2008 was supposed to be an even worse crop than this crop at QB yet Matt Ryan is really good, Joe Flacco is really good, Chad Henne is a starter (for now), and Dennis Dixon played okay in his one start.

At least for Miami, Jake Long is not a bust. They still made a good pick with him at LT. I feel like Henne only starts because Miami hasn't found anyone better yet. (Sounds familiar to us)

Jake Long is a good player.

I would rather have Matt Ryan any day of the week. He is one of the 10 best QBs in the league right now and just went 14-2 coming out of the best division in the NFC maybe all of the NFL.

Miami is still a ways away from the playoffs.

I have a feeling that even KT would be singing a different tune if Luck was on the board.

I couldn't possibly see anyone being stupid enough to say they didn't want Luck.

If they had the balls to say they didn't want Luck #1 they would instantly be considered a troll or just plain moron.

You obviously missed KT's posts during the few months prior to Luck announcing his exclusion from the draft.

Matt Ryan would have sucked if Miami took him. Their OL was so awful. He'd have been another David Carr or Jimmy Clausen.

Now Miami is still screwed because they were so horribly-run while Atlanta is well-run... even though Long is the best OL in the NFL and Matt Ryan is just a borderline top ten QB. Strange.

Archived