• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If Cam Newton is not the draft pick.

Awesomeness!!

Yeah he will probably retire or just play on our practice squad, if you mean better than everything excluding football and baseball then yes

He's not practice squad eligible.

I'm not even going to bother with your football comment.

Moore was drafted in baseball without playing for 3 years.

cam newton is a thug, he is immature, and he's a cocky SOB...that being said, he's a winner, he's won everywhere he's ever went to. Darreus and fairley are safe, good, solid choices. but i'm going to have to lean toward drafting cam, and HOPING he can become a good NFL QB. it's worth the gamble IMO

He's not practice squad eligible.

I'm not even going to bother with your football comment.

Moore was drafted in baseball without playing for 3 years.

Dude i could play a year of middle school ball and get drafted in that 1000 round baseball draft, maybe you could convince RW to declare for the draft and compete for the job when he isnt busy getting paid to play major league ball. RW could make a nfl roster with his decision making and intangibles.

cam newton is a thug, he is immature, and he's a cocky SOB...that being said, he's a winner, he's won everywhere he's ever went to. Darreus and fairley are safe, good, solid choices. but i'm going to have to lean toward drafting cam, and HOPING he can become a good NFL QB. it's worth the gamble IMO

I thought everyone who called Cam a thug was a hater and racist. But this guy called Cam and thug and wants to draft him. Is he a hater too :confused:

Dude i could play a year of middle school ball and get drafted in that 1000 round baseball draft, maybe you could convince RW to declare for the draft and compete for the job when he isnt busy getting paid to play major league ball. RW could make a nfl roster with his decision making and intangibles.

That's false. He knew he wouldn't make a dime playing football that's why he chose baseball.

Baseball players that aren't in the majors hardly make any money at all and have to live off their signing bonus. He'd have a much better chance making a decent living in football than he will in baseball if he was equally as good, but that's not the case.

RW would not come close to a practice squad spot on anyone's roster, plain and simple.

Archived