• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Crazy Strip Club stories...

Zcustom

Saw a guy throw what appeared to be about $8000-$10,000 in $100s within about 10 seconds up on the stage at a chick (and in his defense she was absolutely a 10) and then immediately regretted it and and tried to get his money back, except everyone in the place was scrambling to pick it up, which lead to no less than 5 or 6 fights.

And no, Pacman Jones wasn't there.

Not in a "strip club" per se, but....I pretended to rush a frat at UNCC and they had a bunch of strippers at the party. They lined all of us up at one point and one came over to me. I gave her a dollar, she pulled my pants down, and proceeded to blow me in front of 30 other guys. Well, tried to blow me. You try getting it up with 30 guys surrounding you yelling SUCK! SUCK! SUCK! Good times...good times...

Do hookers count?

My bachelor party was in vegas and my best man is pretty crazy. Well he called this one hooker showed up and came into the room where about 12 guys were hanging out. He claims to her before he will pay her anything she needs to give him a blowjob in front of everyone to prove the pay is worth it.

The dumb broad starts to just suck him off for atleast 5 minutes before she realizes she had been duped.

Good times.

No offense, but isn't it kind of gay to be sitting around a bunch of guys while you are getting head.

poo is just weird.

I wouldn't want to be chillin with all my girlfriends while some guy went down on me.

Pls explainz.

On my 25th birthday (2 years ago), myself and three other friends (including my 2 rooamies) went to Uptown Cabaret around 2AM. We were really, really fuged up.

I'd already blown through like $20 bucks throwing it at strippers, while this one stripper who I thought was really hot grabbed me and was like lets go upstairs, birthday boy.

I think the VIP up top is like $70 but my friend paid for it and the stripper only made us give her like $40.

Long story short, it was like an orgy up there, like 6 stippers and 5 dudes dry humping the fug out of each other and then just one huge black guy as security. So anyway the stipper is doing her thing, and I got to admit, it was extremely disappointing. That could of been the first time she had ever gave a dance for all I know. I'm glad I didn't have to pay for it.

Anywho, after the like 10 mins up there, Im fairly certain she offered to blow me for like another $60 bucks but I wasn't interested. As I said before the dance was awful.

I was like okay cool thanks and get up to leave and she was like do you want to go again? And I was just like, "ya know, your heart just isn't in this, is it?"

She was like WTF? And I just told her it was awful, then she get realll pissed.

She got mad and I got scared I was gonna get beat up by the offensive tackle guarding the door so I just left really quickly.

Ive never considered getting a lapdance at a strip club, but wouldn't you be afraid of what you could possibly contract getting blown by one of those girls?

Im perfectly happy with teh boobiez in my face and nothing more. Then again, that could be because I have all of those things myself.

Idk, hard to compare it to a male strip club since Ive never been to one.

Archived