• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

PGA - Quail Hollow/Wells Fargo Championship

Darth Biscuit

got tix thanks to one of my buddies - and hard work on my part trying to find leads, lol.

going sunday.

I haven't been in a while, so someone refresh the price list for me.

margaritas, beers, food, pepsi, etc.

need to know how much $$$ to bring.

I think I'll probably sneak some whiskey airplane bottles in, that's why I'm concerned about soft drinks.

..so if i get asked one more time in a store, restaurant, whatever, if ive "been, come from, or going to... "the tournament", i think ill just take a dump on the counter....

Dear God, its insane. I dont give a fug about "the tournament".

I know its a great golf tournament, but im not interested.

..so if i get asked one more time in a store, restaurant, whatever, if ive "been, come from, or going to... "the tournament", i think ill just take a dump on the counter....

cool-story-bro-soup.png

Dear God, its insane. I dont give a f**k about "the tournament".

Hey man, you comin to the tournament today?

Why don't you move back to New Orleans? That way you can get away from "the tourney" and suck on Drew Brees moled up nut sack at the same time. It's a win for you and a win for Charlotte.

there's a green 50 yards into the fairway....what the hell kind of course is that...and where's the boobies

Shut it Canadian... I wws on the green crew today... not long after I posted that he moved me to behind the green. Pretty fun, get to see a lot of the pros up close.

The boobie index was HIGH today... hot damn there's a lot of fine women there. After we finished we were waiting on my dad who was in the merchandise tent and we sat at the entrance walkway... :eek: Wow!

I see no one came to visit me again today... :( I see how the huddle is (except for boo).

That's ok, I'll keep all the pictures to myself.

Great golf today too, a lot of great golfers in contention.

Shut it Canadian... I wws on the green crew today... not long after I posted that he moved me to behind the green. Pretty fun, get to see a lot of the pros up close.

The boobie index was HIGH today... hot damn there's a lot of fine women there. After we finished we were waiting on my dad who was in the merchandise tent and we sat at the entrance walkway... :eek: Wow!

I see no one came to visit me again today... :( I see how the huddle is (except for boo).

That's ok, I'll keep all the pictures to myself.

Great golf today too, a lot of great golfers in contention.

I ended up not going or else I would have. Felt kind of odd telling my parents to go shout-out a dude I know from the internets. I'll PM you if I am in Wilmington for an extended time this summer. Maybe we can tee it up.

You have to admit though, it's kind of strange to have my mom look for the internetz Burt Reynolds on number 5 and yell out "Biscuit!!!1!! Look at my titays!!1!". I thought about having her do it though.

Archived