• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hurney interview on The Pulse 7:06pm Tonight

ncmonzta

lol at the guy stuttering

Yeah, wants to know who we are going after in FA as if Hurney is going to tell him? Does he know anything about Marty? Speaking of which, Hurney did sound like we are going to be acitve this year unlike last year. He says some positions still need to be rounded out (code for not deep enough).

Hurney also saying that the best way for Cam to learn is to get reps and to get on the field..so I think if they see enough from Cam at practice he will be out there.

I think it'll take more than progress to get on the field, Cam will actually have to beat out Clausen and the vet to get the starting nod. Best chance of winning will get butts in seats more than seeing the first round draft pick.

big thing for me was hearing him talk about being active in free agency. i wish they would have asked him who he thought was the core of the team, but he said first priority was to solidify the core, then they'll start going after the players they are looking at.

sounds like they already have a pretty good sized list of prospects, btw. anxious to see who they get. probably going to take an awful lot of $$ and salesmanship to get the FAs they want in here.

I think it'll take more than progress to get on the field, Cam will actually have to beat out Clausen and the vet to get the starting nod. Best chance of winning will get butts in seats more than seeing the first round draft pick.

Well it's kind of a funny thing considering they will probably give him the most reps, and that usually translates into starting..

Archived