• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Funniest/weirdest thing on/about a person you've ever seen...

Darth Biscuit

Something I see a lot and think is strange are very long fingernails. I keep my nails trimmed where they are not beyond my fingertips, any longer than that and it gets difficult to do anything. These women with 3 inch nails, I don't see how they can meet their basic hygienic needs. How do you wipe your ass with long nails?

A true female panthers fan would trim the bush in the shape of the panthers whisker logo... :D

I'm not even gonna touch that one (twss) and you should all know why....

If not, go play your little muff game and figure it out :D

I'm not sure where to begin with wild ER stuff.

Between what I do and what my wife does....we got stories.

People do straaaaaaaange things with their mouths and privates.

lol yeah I was watching that show Strange Stories of the ER or whatever on TLC and there was a guy who came in with something up his ass,

the nurse was like yeah Ive pretty much seen any object you can think of stuck up there. vegetables, children's toys, dildos, random inanimate objects, you name it. She was like nothing really surprises us anymore.

lol yeah I was watching that show Strange Stories of the ER or whatever on TLC and there was a guy who came in with something up his ass,

the nurse was like yeah Ive pretty much seen any object you can think of stuck up there. vegetables, children's toys, dildos, random inanimate objects, you name it. She was like nothing really surprises us anymore.

They aired that episode?

Woo Hoo! I'm rich!

Royalties, Baby.....:D

Pulled up to a bus stop next to the Ingles grocery store. A bum is walking down the street and see a couple empty bud cans lyin around. He picks one up, shakes it, and drinks whatever sip was at the bottom. Does it three more times, holy crap was a laughing my ass off.

Archived